Welcome to Pendleton Bowling Club!
A message to all our members customers & friends at
Pendleton Bowling Club - the Belmont.
NOTICE 23 JULY 2020
The board have decided that the club will not re-open in August. The fact that functions are still not permitted and given the level of take up in pubs generally since lockdown was eased at the start of July, we are left with the unavoidable reality that it is simply not financially viable to re-open in these circumstances.
We appreciate that this will be disappointing news but we hope that members will recognise the challenge we face.
The Board of Directors
NOTICE 21 JULY 2020
Please see the message below from bowling members Adam & Nigel,and also please take note of the rules put in place on 18 July by the board of directors.
Those who have not yet paid their bowling membership can do so on the day.
As we all know the bowling green is now back open for internal play and club only competitions. With this news Nigel & I are willing to get some of the comps started asap, of course obeying all the club and government guidelines at all times.
Saturday 25 July 2020 will be our first competition. If anyone wants to play then we ask names to be down no later than 1.00pm. Also we need to remind people that there will be no toilet facilities available for anyone at the club.
Hope to see you down there.
Adam & Nigel
Notice 18 July 2020
The Board are pleased to advise that the bowling green will open on Monday 20th from 10am.
The bowling committee will be co-ordinating measures and will be responsible to ensure that all guidelines are complied with. Those issued and updated by BCGBA will be used as the reference point.
Please note that:
- All visitors need to sign that they are attending the premises at their own risk and a registration sheet will be provided to confirm this and to provide contact details for each person attending, should these be required under the track and trace provisions.
- Only fully paid members are able to attend the green and no new members will be accepted this season. Any person who was a member last year and has not paid, is required pay their subscriptions before being allowed to play on the green.
- The Club will remain closed and no toilet facilities will be provided.
- The board reserve the right to withdraw permission for the green to remain open, at their discretion and with immediate effect if required.
- The season will end and the bowling green will close, as normal on 30th September 2020.
We hope that members enjoy the facility for the balance of the season.
The Board of Directors
Notice 20 March 2020
Following this evening's statement from the government we have no option but to comply, and therefore will close for business at the end of this evening (Friday 20th March 2020).
We will update you on the situation as we find out.
We thank you all for your custom, and continued support in the future.
Anyone with any queries regarding function deposits, please contact Tony or Janet on 07940 743304.
For & on behalf of the Board of Directors.
What's on: there's always something fun going on!
Live music every Sunday evening, Men's & ladies darts on Mondayand line dancing & quiz nite on Wednesday's. Thursday's we host our crib & dominos team and ladies and mens darts teams. Through the summer months we have bowls matches on the green a couple of evenings each week, and we have live football and live rugby league Super League on the big screen too!